Hold onto your purses peeps and prepare to hide your browsing history from your partner – today I’m bringing you Tea and Kate in the latest of my Totally Addicted features.
A quick scan through and you’ll soon find this shop utterly charming so it was a tall order to pick out just a few items. But here’s my ‘if-I-robbed-a-bank-and-could-buy-a-shed-load-of-stuff’ list:
1. Normann Copenhagen Block Trolley Table, £180. Also comes in mint, coral and grey. Could be styled in any number of ways in different rooms.
2. Bonjour print, £16. Sweet little print that is on heavyweight paper and is all ready for framing
3. Animal alphabet chart print, £29.95. On natural white woven paper. I’d love this for my little one’s room.
4. A Broste Copenhagen dusty turquoise cotton throw, £75. I thought of my two sisters when I spotted this as we are all pretty much addicted to turquoise.
5. Snow puppe moth lampshade – mint with grey cord, £55. Two or three of these over a dining table would look just lovely. And mint looks so nice teamed with coral or yellow or grey. It actually comes in yellow, grey and pink.
6. Floral recipe card tin, £29. This has a background of mint (did I tell you I was fond of mint? Ahem.) This is the sort of thing I’d have loved to have inherited from my Granny. I have a recipe book of hers and I love the folded page corners and scribbled amends to her much loved chocolate mousse recipe.